just share your ideas!
Participate by sharing an idea or project you’ve created on the basis of your experience in California. It needs to be an attainable dream with at least some chance of being implemented in Chile.
It is easy, simple and great. It will take no more than 10 minutes to fill the application, and we may help you make your dreams a reality. By sharing your dreams you will collaborate to create a solid marketplace of ideas to improve our country based in the experiences you are having in California.
1. Only people enrolled in the C3 will compete for the awards. Other people can send their ideas and they will be evaluated by the jury, but they will only be eligible for Honorable Mention.
2. Maximum two ideas per person. Every idea must be completed in a separate application form and cannot exceed one page letter size.
4. If there are two similar projects, the first project presented will prevail. The Jury, without expression of cause, will dismiss the second application.
5. The jury may contact participants for clarifications or additions in order to have a better understanding of the project presented.
6. The finalists will be presented during the C3, and their names and ideas may also be published on the website of Chile California Council or other government organizations.
7. Participation in the contest does not ensure property rights about the ideas presented. The Council is not responsible in any way for the ownership of ideas.
8. The jury will decide the contest base in their criteria and without expression of cause. The decision from the jury will be definitive. There are no right of appeal or to ask for reconsideration.
9. The award needs to be spent in a step that makes the dream possible. Winners need to report to the Council the way they are going to spend the money and send a simple report when done.
10. Participation gives implied consent to accept these rules and authorize to disclose the ideas or projects presented.
11. If you have a close relation with the Chile California Council, the Chilean Government or with any member of the institutions above mentioned, or you have any other conflict of interest, please let us know in your application and you may only participate for an Honorable Mention. The organization can also put your application in this category if it found a potential conflict of interest.
II. Deadline and Application
Application is free and done through the web site of the C3. Deadline for submissions is 11:59 pm PST on Sunday 7, October 2012.
The jury will be composed of three member of the Chile California Council.
1. First place: US$ 1,500
2. Second Place: US$ 750
3. Third Place: US$ 500
4. Honorable Mention